Basic entry requirements according to the health protocol
The health protocol for the operation of trade fairs applies to Medwood, as published in Government Gazette 6290/ Β / 29-12-2021.
Entry is allowed to those who demonstrate
- A) Vaccination certificate or
- B) Vaccination Recovery Green Pass (issued 14 days after the first positive PCR test and valid for 90 days)
- Visitors, in addition to their certificate, must also bring a Identity Card or Passport in order to be identified.
- Minors from 4 to 11 years old can, alternatively, submit a self-test declaration of the last twenty-four hours, and minors from 12 to 17 years old can submit a certificate of control using rapid antigen detection (rapid test) within 48 hours , which is carried out by either any parent, even if I do not have custody, or a guardian, according to par. 3 of article 10. Minors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests arrive by online pre-registration.
- Mandatory use of a mask for everyone without exception, throughout the stay in the covered areas of the exhibition center.
For exhibitors and employees
- Unvaccinated workers and exhibitors must have a negative molecular control test (PCR) or a rapid coronary antigen COVID-19 antigen test (rapid test).
- To identify the above you will need a Identity Card or Passport.
- The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the stay at the exhibition center.